Menu

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wine news - Introduction to Sensewine

Hi all,

You'll find on the blog associated to my email few ideas that I regularly publish. It goes from tasting notes, to marketing thoughts, or a simple idea that came to my mind... all about wine indeed. With the idea of making sense of and when we talk about wine, giving sense to it for everyone, experiencing wine with all our senses - basically to sense wine...

I know how annoying emails with links to blogs can be, especially when they arrived too regularly on your box! So i just do a selection of my friends and people I enjoyed meeting, and will randomly change who i send the news to. So you'll know this blog exist, but it won't harrass you - i'll just remind it to you from time to time. Of course i'll be happy if you post any comment, and to hear any suggestion.

Lastly published: Wine and Architecture (the venture of Castellare and Rothschild), notes on Chateau de Pibarnon 98 ...

Sensewinely yours,

Nelly

No comments: